Business Analyst Intern
1. The primary responsibility of this role is to solicit, define, and manage requirements for internally developed software. Only male candidates are required for this job the suitable candidate has to be outspoken and well versed with the local language.
2. This position will define the business requirements and technology-independent process and data models for technology solutions that meet the needs for various business areas.
1. Understanding and documenting business processes and workflows and their relationships to current and future software solutions.
2. Partnering with business users to fully surface their requirements; conducting interviews with key project stakeholders and document and presenting the results.
3. Assisting business users, project managers and IT leadership in optimizing the scope, benefits and risks of proposed projects; help manage expectations of users and management.
4. Defining use cases to articulate new functional software needs and the roles of each class of application user.
5. Analyzing the impact of change requests.
6. Supporting traceability from requirements through to QA; assisting in the definition of test plans and testing strategies and in the creation of test cases.
7. Assisting in the definition of roll out, training and user support plans.
8. Creating and/or reviewing manuals, procedures, and related user documentation; ensuring documentation is targeted to the appropriate audience.
9. Presenting concepts in a concise and focused manner, including narrative, process diagrams, role and accountability diagrams and business-focused story boards.
Over the years Paramantra has helped to create better customer relationships for companies as diverse, as a beverage is, to a cutting edge industrial Coordinate-measuring Machine.
Paramantra offers a suite of SAAS based products which Run On The Cloud and automate tasks; giving businesses more freedom and time to concentrate on their products, help build better customer relations and sustain humanitarian rights.