Intern, CEO Office
Key tasks and responsibilities at the CEO Office:
General management. Dealing with investors and advisors. Co-ordinating with legal and accounting teams. Working on investment deck and going over MIS reports. Help with senior recruitment in the company. Dealing with senior executives of partner companies, help with negotiation of new deals for company. Preparing monthly and quarterly reports.
Help with executing new business strategies.
1. Strong communication skills, good interpersonal skills & positive attitude.
2. Startup enthusiast interested in a startup ecosystem.
3. Recently graduated MBA or current management student – from top tier business school of India or abroad. Or B.E./B.Tech from top engineering colleges.
4. Graduate students from global business program can be considered on case to case basis.
1. Very strong critical thinking and multi-tasking ability.
2. Prepared to work in a fast-paced and demanding work environment.
3. Leadership skills, management acumen, sales & marketing skills.
4. Hard working, passionate, fire fighter, issue resolver, team player & doer.
Apply to this if you are either a management student or graduate (Bachelors or Post Graduate) from top tier B-School of India or Abroad. Those from top engineering colleges can also apply. Intern in the CEO Office would work with senior people in the team to get various tasks executed in timely manner. The CEO Office takes initiatives and healthily contributes to the strategic planning of the organization and does a lot of general management work.
This is a 3 to 6 months full time position. After completing internship you might be offered full time employment based on available openings and your performance.
BHIVE Workspace prides in being the largest Co-Working spaces in Bangalore, India’s startup capital. Our hybrid workspaces are innovative office spaces and business centers with focus to coworking and community.
We provide an ecosystem for entrepreneurs and startups to take their ideas to the next level. The BHIVE Team adds value by enabling the startup community to co-work, connect, contribute, collaborate, communicate and commercialize their ideas.