Entrepreneur in Residence
Highlights of Entrepreneurship in Residence Program:
1. If selected you would need to dedicate your full attention to the program. If you are already working on a startup idea, you might have to put it on pause during this program as this would be an intensive program.
2. Stipend payment is nominal to help you get through. It would be Rs. 20k to Rs. 50k per month based on experience.
3. The company will invest in your learning, under the guidance of Mr. A Suryanarayanan, former COO at the N S Raghavan Centre for Entrepreneurial Learning (NSRCEL) at IIM, Bangalore and other key employees and mentors at BHIVE.
4. During this program, you will work with various departments of the company.
5. At the end of the program, you may leave the organization or, depending upon your performance, you may get an opportunity for a leadership position in one of the departments at the head office, or a key role in establishing new centers or startup incubators in any of the cities where we operate, or you may be posted in a leadership role in a subsidiary of the company.
6. You will receive a certificate at the end of the program.
1. Strong communication skills, good interpersonal skills & positive attitude.
2. Startup enthusiast interested in a startup ecosystem.
3. Recently graduated MBA or current management student – from top tier business school of India or abroad. Or B.E./B.Tech from top engineering college.
4. Undergrad students from top global universities can be considered on case to case basis.
1. Very strong critical thinking and multi-tasking ability.
2. Prepared to work in a fast paced and demanding work environment.
3. Leadership skills, management acumen, sales & marketing skills.
4. Hard working, passionate, fire fighter, issue resolver, team player & doer.
Excellent opportunity if you are looking to be entrepreneur in future and/or want to get a deep dive experience in Indian startup world or if you are looking to get into a high impact leadership role sooner in your career. Please note that there is a very robust selection process in place and only a very limited number of candidates will be selected. We have got very high response for this position. Apply only if you are confident of cracking the tough selection process.
BHIVE Workspace prides in being the largest Co-Working spaces in Bangalore, India’s startup capital. Our hybrid workspaces are innovative office spaces and business centers with focus to coworking and community.
We provide an ecosystem for entrepreneurs and startups to take their ideas to the next level. The BHIVE Team adds value by enabling the startup community to co-work, connect, contribute, collaborate, communicate and commercialize their ideas.