The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:
1. Execution of trades.
2. Orders and trade confirmations to the concerned clients.
3. NCFM Certifications required.
4. Placing orders on NSE, BSE Cash and MCX. NCDEX terminals.
5. Knowledge of Odin and NOW needed.
6. Good communication skills.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:
1. Academic requirements of commodities and securities traders are based solely on industry standards and individual employer requirements.
2. Typically, a minimum of a bachelor's degree is recommended, though master's and doctorate degree-holders are not uncommon.
3. Applicable fields of study at both the undergraduate and graduate levels include economics or finance, though programs emphasizing agriculture, banking and other social sciences may offer a strong background in specific commodities trading.
4. Students may receive practical experience via internship opportunities at brokerage houses and investment firms through a school's relevant degree program.
Transparency is not just a buzzword at Trade Smart Online. We go way beyond – Whether it is about our trading processes or our brokerage rates, we believe in offering our clients absolute clarity in our dealings. Along with clarity in focus we have always concentrated on the two important C's in finance: Cost-effectiveness and Convenience – be it deals in stocks, commodities or currency broking for all our clients.
Our business is about people but like the world around us, technology has changed the way we deal with our clients. We are at the forefront of updating ourselves in trends through creation of robust software and interacting at various investor-based investment programmes. Our client base is varied and so are the needs of our customers, leading us to design systems and processes that provide sound guidance on planning and execution.