VISIT OUR WEBSITE TO APPLY
Pay range :
1,50,000 to 6,00,000/-
View our values & work culture to see if you love what we stand for.
1. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
2. Process oriented: Demonstrable commitment to following processes,
3. Fairly computer savvy, proficient at using the Internet, and demonstrable
technical aptitude / inclination.
4. Intelligent and good logical reasoning.
5. Should have eye for detail.
7. Quick learner.
1. Managing task scheduling, task follow-ups and calendaring for the management/founder.
2. Follow-ups and Follow-throughs with staff, leads, clients, vendors and other external
agencies as informed.
3. Ensuring timely task completion.
4. Managing phone calls, meetings (scheduling, confirmations, follow up etc) routine emails
and correspondence with leads, clients and vendors.
5. Administrative tasks and functions in all departments.
6. Should be process oriented and would get to use our weapons of choice (ical, JIRA,
Confluence, lucid chart, to do list etc ) for managing work.
Benefits & Perks
1. No dress code. T shirts, shorts, jeans, flip flops are just fine.
2. Flexible work hours. We have flexible work hours and flexible holidays, which means that
teams pick their own work hours.
3. We devote 10% of our work time to learn new things.
4. Free around the day snacks & beverages.
5. A carrom board & gaming sessions for unwinding after a hard day's work.
6. Our workspaces are comfortable and fun.
7. We go out for picnics, treks, adventure sports, leisure trips & play : cricket, football, chess,
pool, kite flying and much more.
Founded in 2009, Dquip innovates, designs, delivers technology-enabled business software & solutions. Our offerings span sales and customer management applications, web design & application development.
We take pride in building strategic long - term client relationships. 94% of our revenues come from existing customers.