The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Relevant bachelor degree.
2. Resourceful, self-driven, proactive and independent worker.
3. Hardworking and meticulous with positive attitude.
4. Must possess excellent computer skills (Microsoft applications Excel, Word, PPT, etc.).
The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:-
1. Choosing the suppliers that the company will deal with and maintaining the legal interaction with them.
2. Collate purchase orders and purchase requisitions in order to order materials, goods and supplies.
3. Send them to the suppliers.
4. Review inventories and order as required.
5. Interact with the suppliers on a day to day basis.
6. Review deliveries against the orders.
7. Track the status of any orders.
8. Deal with non supplied, under orders, over orders and damaged goods.
9. Ensure that any invoices are sent to accounts for payment.
10. Produce and maintain all reports.
11. Manage any procurement activities including RFP’s (Request For Proposals).
We are a fast growing innovative IT Solutions company with a group of passionate professionals, equipped with huge industry experience in Information Technology & Infrastructure domains.
We leverage proven technologies & adept processes to help customers meet their goals. We aspire to exceed our client’s expectations through our Design & Deployment. We are partner to many prestigious customers.