1. The Project whiz will report to a co-founder of the organization.
2. We're looking for someone who can work independently as well as in a team, on a range of cutting-edge education projects.
3. The Project Whiz can expect to work directly on our products (which will be a team effort), and on independently driven projects that will feed into our core operations - for example, research on user engagement, research on the latest developments in skills education, or scoping out the possibility of a new vertical within the organization.
4. The Project Whiz may also be given the responsibility of talking about Callido's work at client meetings, conferences, and so on.
1. Callido's Project Whiz must be a self-starter who can take projects from conceptualization to completion while liaising with the appropriate individuals within and outside the organization. The ability to make calculated decisions despite some amounts uncertainty and complexity is essential, since the Project Whiz will be in charge of independent projects, including some that need to be transitioned from exploratory to operational.
2. They must also be an articulate communicator and a quick, clear and inter-disciplinary thinker. They must quickly and competently learn complex pedagogical ideas, as well as organizational processes and priorities, and then apply those to the actual work being done. We require at least three years of work experience.
3. Broad cultural experience and a demonstrated interest and capability in working in the education sector are a big advantage.
Callido Learning is an ed tech startup at the intersection of pedagogy, technology, and creativity. Founded by Ivy League alums who have had diverse international careers, Callido emphasizes transdisciplinary, life-long learning skills with support form a stellar advisory board. Leveraging pedagogical insights to teach vital skills in a digital environment, Callido is rapidly growing to reach more markets.