ABOUT THE POSITIONS:
1. In order to reach out to young adults, Manipal University in partnership with INK is conducting a national level championship for innovation called Teenovators 2015.
2. This program aims to promote an innovation mindset among teacher and student fraternity in schools. We are targeting to enroll about 50-60 schools each in Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Chandigarh, Manipal and Kolkata.
3. We are looking for smart graduates with good communication (English and local language) and computer skills to drive this program in the above mentioned cities.
4. The incumbent should have prior experience in promoting youth-centric activities. Selected candidates will be engaged with INK between May 2015 to January 2016.
Key responsibilities and requirements:
1. Shortlisting and selecting schools.
2. Getting permissions and scheduling activities at each school.
3. Working closely with project teams in each school.
4. Liaising with schools and tracking the progress of projects.
5. Organizing events and meetings in their region.
6. Supporting central team for any additional tasks as and when required.
We’re looking for smart, opinionated recent graduates or college seniors to join our team for the summer. Individuals with a passionate interest across disciplines, be it technology, art, science or policy, and a head full of ideas. Candidates who are curious, extremely web-savvy, team-players, and have a keen eye for detail.
The interns will get to work on projects for the INK Conference, inktalks.com, and its associated programs. The internship positions will be based in INK’s Bangalore office.
A number of internship positions are open.