Data Entry Operator
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements: -
1. Some years of data entry experience.
2. Typing speed and accuracy.
3. Familiarity with MS Office and data programs.
4. Trustworthy with an eye for detail.
The candidate should fulfill the following responsibilities: -
1. Insert customer and account data by inputting text based and numerical information from source documents within time limits.
2. Compile, verify accuracy and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry.
3. Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output.
4. Apply data program techniques and procedures.
5. Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations.
6. Keep information confidential.
Our success as a premier staffing company is mirrored in the fact that we have placed thousands of personnel in country-wide, over hundreds of these being at Top Management.
We have established client base, which extends to over 100 companies including and mostly fortune 500 companies. We are rendering our service to mostly all the Industries including IT, FMCG/FMCD, Engineering/Manufacturing, BFSI, Pharmaceuticals, Automobile, Telecom, Marine, Aviation, BPO & KPO, Real-estate, Retail etc. These domains are managed by separate divisions comprising of professionals from the respective industries and network resource to all the levels of management specially middle and higher level and for all the departments.