The candidate should fulfill the following requirements: -
1. Should be willing to work in shifts.
2. Should be familiar with Microsoft office.
3. Preferably one or Two years experience.
4. Any B.Sc. life science candidates are eligible for the above position.
The candidate should fulfill the following responsibilities: -
1. Constant communication with team leaders.
2. Production officers must tell procurement officers how many supplies will be needed to complete.
3. Submit orders and updates to other officers through inner office mailing systems, e-mails and phone calls.
Indian Immunologicals Ltd. (IIL) was setup by The National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) in 1982 with the objective of making Foot and Mouth Disease (FMD) vaccine available to farmers at an affordable price. The technology for FMD vaccine manufacture was obtained from M/s. Wellcome Foundation Limited, United Kingdom. The plant in Hyderabad today has a capacity to make 250 million trivalent doses of FMD vaccine.
Following the successful introduction of Foot &Mouth Disease Vaccine-Raksha, IIL launched the tissue culture vaccine "Raksharab" in 1989. This was the first Indian tissue culture vaccine in the market. Subsequently IIL has developed many biologicals through its own R&D efforts and launched several vaccines in the Indian market at affordable prices.