These are the following requirements the candidate should have:-
1. Help students to examine school programs.
2. Recognize Students academic strengths and select a major.
The candidate should fulfill the following responsibilities:-
1. Build new database of prospective enrollments for allotted center each year.
2. Marketing related to increase the visibility of the center.
3. Regular student/parent communication for academic progress of child.
4. Escalation and resolution of academic problems within 7 days.
5. Monitor Regular absenteeism calling and timely class cancellations.
6. Timely Entry of data to MIS portals.
7. Effective center management.
Hindustan Times started Studymate learning centers for Classes IX-XII in the year 2010 to help build a sharper student.
We started with four state-of-the art centres in Delhi/NCR (Patel Nagar, Lajpat Nagar, Janakpuri and Mayur Vihar) and based on the tremendous response we received in the first year, we added another two centres (Malviya Nagar and Gurgaon) in the year 2011. We further added six centres (Dwarka, Vaishali, Preet Vihar, Paschim Vihar, Mayur Vihar and Noida) in the year 2014. Today we have more than 700 students enrolled with us.
At a Studymate learning center, the child benefits from a curriculum that has been synchronized with the CBSE Board’s System and is updated to include the latest continuous and comprehensive evaluation. From enrollment to exams and student personality development, our students are mentored by teachers with a proven track record, who have been hired by our educational board after an exhaustive screening and selection process.