The candidate should have the following requirements:-
1. Minimum qualification is Graduate and regular graduate of commerce is a plus point.
2. Very good communication skill.
3. Extreme strong knowledge of Excel and Word (MS OFFICE).
4. Strong Behavior.
5. Good know how of internet and good coordination via mail (Knowing outlook is an advantage).
6. Must know the responsibilities of PA to Director.
7. Excellent communication and analytical skill.
8. Can handle work pressure.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:-
1. The Personal Assistant is responsible for providing a comprehensive, confidential and professional support service to the Director in all aspects concerned with the efficient and successful operation of the office and division.
2. To maintain and provide a support service for the Director of daily schedule, including forward planning of her work load, diary management and coordinating and collating all relevant paperwork.
3. To set appointments and meetings for the Director as requested including regular one to one meetings with the Director and his/her direct reports.
4. To service meetings, including preparation of meeting papers, obtaining and preparing briefing materials and presentations, and taking minutes when requested/where necessary.
5. Respond and advise efficiently to all electronic or verbal enquiries for the Director and other Facilities staff, using their own initiative.
6. To liaise effectively with internal divisions/departments and external organizations on behalf of the Director of Facilities.
7. To advise the Director of impending work deadlines for both internal and external commitments, e.g. reports, presentations, conferences, projects.
8. To ensure appropriate systems and processes are developed and maintained to support effective and efficient day to day running of the Directors office.
9. To ensure the smooth flow of information around facilities, including action monitoring to achieve deadlines and project milestones.
10. To effectively plan and coordinate corporate training events, evaluation workshops and conferences on behalf of the Director, from inception through to tendering, to event management, budgetary control, invoicing and post event appraisals.
11. To plan and implement hospitality arrangements for the Director, including provision of hospitality for visitors
12. To be responsible for monitoring the use of the corporate purchasing and credit card. Submitting receipted returns to the Finance Department. To submit expenses claims, both internal and external, on behalf of the Director.
13. To provide a confidential and efficient filing system for the Director and his offices, including HR files in line with company procedures and the Data Protection Act and ensuring compliance with HR policies.
14. To maintain an up to date knowledge of HR processes and procedures and to advise and assist the Director with HR issues and the recruitment process including the coordination of the appointment of staff.
15. To organize travel arrangements for the Director of Facilities.
16. To execute any other duties appropriate to the grade as directed by the Director or his nominated deputy.
R. P. Traders incepted in 1999, is a dynamic and reputed organization in the health care business, engaged in exporting and supplying of high caliber Pharmaceutical Products, Finished Medicines, Pharmaceutical Formulations, Anticancer Formulations, Antiretroviral Formulations, Pharmaceutical Injections, Pharmaceutical Tablets, Pharmaceutical Capsules, Capsules, Ear Drops, External Preparations, Ophthalmic Preparations, Oral Liquids, Oral Solutions, Parenteral Liquid Preparations, Parenteral Preparations, Nasal Drops and Oral Suspensions in the international market.
With its competitiveness its growth has been remarkable in this industry. With a motivative experience of years we have succeeded through working on our strengths and converting our passion into success.
R.P. Traders has made a mark in the field of formulation of generic products in a very short time with the spirit to achieve best quality standard in the international market. Organizing through its associated manufacturers and marketing pharmaceutical finished formulations, which is in compliance with W.H.O standards. There by the organization is aiming to become one of the fastest growing pharmaceutical export company in India and is being successful in the attempt.
The founder and proprietor of R. P. Traders, Mr. Satbir Singh is dedicated and committed to technological perfection at all levels. His foresight, innovative measures, leadership and flexibility have made the company emerge as one of the most reliable names in the cost effective generic products with uncompromising quality norms.
Having its administrative office in Delhi, India’s capital, R. P. Traders offers the advantages of proximity to a major port, easy access by air, road and rail and a modern communication infrastructure to ensure constant customer contact.