Associate Graduate Engineer Trainee
1. Salary: 2 Lac p.a. during probation. Up to 45% hike in earning potential post completion of probation.
2. Stipend: INR 5000 per month during the Professional Practise Term.
3. HCL Training & Staffing Services (HCL TSS) is an in-house training and staffing arm of HCL Technologies. It aims to enable fresh graduates and engineers to launch successful careers in Information Technology. Currently HCL TSS is hiring Engineers / Graduates of 2013, 2014 & 2015 batch as per eligibility criteria outlined below.
1) BE/ B. Tech (All Branches)
2) M. Tech (All Branches)
4) B.Sc. (CS/IT/Physics)
5) 60% and above in X and XII
6) 60% and above in graduation or equivalent degree
7) No standing back papers
4. HCL TSS LEAP - LEARN TO EARN ACCELERATOR PROGRAM
HCL TSS LEAP is a six-month, full time, residential Job Assured training program. Students pursuing LEAP can fast-track their careers by specializing in SAP, Business Analytical Skills, Application Support & Maintenance, Testing, and Networking & Infrastructure Management. In the past 2 years, over 1800 graduates have successfully completed the program and are now deployed in HCL.
5. Industry Recognized Certifications available for LEAP trainees: Cost of these certifications is covered in the training fees.
Software Applications: ITIL 2011 (and many more…)
6. Recruitment Procedure:
Online Aptitude Test
Online Communication Test
7. Program Fees:
INR 50,000 - At time of seat confirmation
INR 1,00,000 - On first day of the program
INR 50,000 - Deducted from salary post deployment over 15 monthly instalments
8. Loan Facility also Available: Pay only INR 29000 and join LEAP
Get loan assistance for the remaining amount from our banking partner IDBI bank. Repay your loan EMIs through your salary. Get your IDBI accepted offer copy and walk in any nearest branch of IDBI bank to get your loan approved.
HCL Training & Staffing Services Pvt. Ltd. is a subsidiary company of HCL created with a vision to provide assured jobs through a unique Training program “Learn to Earn Accelerator Program” or LEAP. Given the ever-increasing demand for quality talent within HCL, there was a significant need to create a niche avenue – a talent pool that would be equipped with the requisite expertise, and will be technically and professionally prepared to join the highly specialized workforce at HCL. The company is headquartered in Noida and operates a state-of-the-art training center in Manesar, Gurgaon.