The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Control on day to day accounting Guide and support team members.
2. Preparation and analysis of MIS (Daily/weekly/month y/quarterly) accounts.
3. Finalization of accounts, interaction with auditors - statutory and internal.
4. Control on expenses , payouts.
5. Tax compliance - Direct and Indirect.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:-
1.Manage day-to-day sale and purchase accounts of assigned sub-division.
2. Present a review of the finance requirements and financial status of his/her sub-department to superiors.
3. Submit quarterly financial reports detailing overall performance. Creation of these financial statements (balance sheets, cash flow statements, profit and loss accounts) forms a major a part of his role.
4. Assist in filing a company's financial returns.
5. Study and recommend tax-saving solutions as well as better fiscal health strategies.
6. Work with external auditors to ensure internal compliance of company financial policies with government regulations.
7. Basic bookkeeping of daily expenses and profits.
ERM Placement Services (P) Ltd., was formed in 2002 by a team of experienced professionals with an objective to act as a bridgehead for conducting dedicated selection of qualified professionals, primarily for the Information Technology industry.
Over a period of time, we grew and expanded our service line and developed specific verticals with dedicated team aligned to different Industries. Today we are competent to deliver on mandates from sectors such as Industrial engineering, Constructional engineering, Agri-business, Publishing companies and Financial & Risk consulting apart from Information Technology. We service both technical and support function requirements for the specified industries and sectors.
ERM is an ISO 9001:2008 certified Company that adheres and conforms by strict work flow ensuring high quality of deliverable to its clients.