Community / Operations Manager
1. This position manages the Co-working Community by driving growth in membership, facilitating relationships between members of the community, managing day-today operations of the business, hiring and supervising Community Animators as needed, and providing administrative support to the owner.
2. With a focus on service, sales, and community development, the role will create an inviting atmosphere for all coworkers and welcome and “sell” potential new clients as the very friendly face of our community!
3. This is a part time role of 25-30 hours per week.
Running day-to-day operations of the business and driving revenue growth
1. With the owner, implements co-working space build-out with contractors and subcontractors, as needed before opening.
2. With the owner, strategizes and implements appropriate marketing and promotion of the business.
3. Manages day-to-day business, including
- Answering incoming calls.
- Answering online queries from prospects.
- Ordering supplies and maintaining inventory (paper, coffee, toner, etc).
- Maintains the business environment technology, including.
The Mesh is an innovative centre for entrepreneurs and startups. We are a facilities centre that also concentrates on the holistic development of startups. Were looking for spirited youngsters who wish to be a part of the bigger scheme of things, entrepreneurship and start up life !