Event Management Intern
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Strong project management skills, working with cross-functional teams.
2. Strong analytical skills; fluent with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
3. Knowledge and experience with Photoshop and Publisher preferred.
4. Excellent oral and written communications, proven project management expertise.
5. Demonstrate success with multi-tasking & juggling multiple priorities.
6. Self-starter who takes initiative, highly reliable.
The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:-
1. Assist in ensuring proactive planning, communication and scheduling of a wide variety of events including annual events, dinner programs, networking events, and special interest group meetings.
2. Assists in managing pre- and on-site registration (tracking via database, generating reports and producing attendee badges) for all events and programs.
3. Work with marketing & programs teams to plan and execute all marketing activities necessary to ensure successful events.
4. Assists in the program content development for dinner meetings, seminars, SIGs and conferences.
5. Secure equipment & rentals as needed, set-up, tear-down, and help coordination of overall event execution.
Wockhardt is a global pharmaceutical and biotechnology organisation, providing affordable, high-quality medicines for a healthier world. It is India’s leading research-based global healthcare enterprise with relevance in the fields of Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology and a chain of advanced Super Speciality Hospitals.
Wockhardt is a true Indian Multi-National Company with a multi-ethnic workforce of 8600 Wockhardt Associates from 21 different nationalities globally. It has 3 research centres and 12 manufacturing plants, with businesses ranging from the manufacture and marketing of Pharmaceutical and Bio-pharmaceutical formulations, Active.