The selected intern(s) will work on following during the internship:
1. Reviewing budgets for incoming/outgoing Research Proposals.
2. Managing Research Proposal Pipeline until publication.
3. Managing research paper licensing for publication.
4. Maintaining and updating Monk Prayogshala Website.
5. Maintaining and updating Monk Prayogshala’s participant database.
6. Managing social media profiles and engaging with potential participants and employees.
7. Planning and executing participant recruitment and data collection for multiple projects.
8. Perform management of all Research Authors, Research Interns, and Participant Coordinators.
9. Coordinate continually with Research Authors and Research Interns to review data accuracy and monitor overall project progress.
10. Look after talent allocation within the institution.
Monk Prayogshala is a non-profitable research institution; it undertakes projects covering the entire research life cycle from proposals to experimentation through to publishing and feedback integration. Monk Prayogshala works primarily over Indian (IST) and European (UTC) time zones.