Office Administration intern
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Good at time management.
2. Good communication skills.
3. Can work under time pressure.
4. Good at working with people.
The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:-
1. Handling inquiries.
2. Updating the same to the software.
3. Providing the client all details of the programs through various media's of communication.
4. Taking care of ledgers and stock.
5. Maintaining petty cash.
6. Liaising with clients to ascertain their precise event requirements.
7. Producing detailed proposals for events (e.g. timelines, venues, suppliers, legal obligations, staffing and budgets).
8. Promoting event via social media, word of mouth, etc coordinating venue management, caterers, stand designers, contractors and equipment hire, identifying and securing speakers or special guests, coordinating suppliers, handling client queries and troubleshooting on the day of the event to ensure that all runs.
Exploring the world is our motto and we live by it. We at Kshitij like to label ourselves as 'Explorers'. We love to explore not just places, but new art forms, people, skills and expressions. As an excited and adventurous bunch of friends, we believe all work and no play makes everyone dull. So equipped with a talented team of artists, travelers, photographers and explorer we have created a range of exciting adventures for you. From adventure sports to corporate camps to drama and music workshops. We have encapsulated a lot of things we love about life and nature and we keep trying to add more to our palette.