1. Record Keeping
• Record Maintenance of database / Scanning / PLVC (Pre login verification call)/ PIVC (Post issuance verification call)
• Entry in database/uploading of scan copy of proposal form/PLVC recordings.
• Updation of Renewal data by using V lookup function in Excel and informing clients through SMS alerts, emails, letters and Tele Calling.
• Revival of Lapsed policies by contacting the clients and giving them a value preposition.
2. Accounting /Reconciliation
• Reconciliations of Policy Data and cross verifications from insurer data.
• Generation of Invoices to get commission from insurer companies.
• Deal with Complaints of clients and give a satisfactory resolution.
• Handling complaints registered in insurance co. how to revert, record keeping.
4. Product knowledge /comparisons/illustrations- Individual & Group (Life Insurance)
• Collecting information of products of different insurance companies by making comparison of products/Illustrations.
• Preparation of comparison of group life insurance products of all existing insurance companies.
• Preparing of Presentations/Reports also part of back office for reporting to management.
SPA Group was promoted by a team of finance professionals in 1995 with an objective to provide value added financial services. SPA provides services for securities broking, merchant banking, wealth management, financial advisory, corporate finance, risk management and insurance broking.
SPA is being managed by its promoters along with a young and dynamic team of over 500+ professionals with rich experience, in their respective fields. The Group has established itself as one of India’s leading financial advisory house, offering various financial solutions to its Institutional, corporate and individual clients. Our personal line of financial services for corporate employees includes Investment & Tax Advisory services by providing regular help desk in their office premises only.