Candidates should be good at MS-Excel and proficient at spoken English.
Candidates pursuing any degree, currently in any year of study or recent graduates but having relevant skills and interest can apply.
Candidates should be available full time for a minimum period of 1 month.
Candidates should be available to start the internship immediately and no later than 25th July 2016.
Number of Internships: 2
The selected interns will work on:
1. To ensure 100% request fulfillment across services in line with company's customer experience guidelines.
2. To Receive telephonic/ application orders from customers & updating databases.
3. Maintain customer relations throughout request life-cycle to provide a seamless customer experience.
4. Perform real time troubleshooting of any problems affecting request fulfillment.
5. To work with Business Development team to scale up operations (selection and on-boarding of servicemen).
6. Provide real time customer feedback to marketing team.
Certificate, Informal dress code, Free snacks & beverages.
At Alternative, we strive to provide a perfect blend of technology and operational excellence in order to improve the life of any individual using our services. We provide a wide range of services which cover most of the everyday tasks while maintaining a high-quality standard to ensure our customers only receive the best.