The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Recent graduate.
2. Strong interpersonal skills.
3. Must be a team player.
4. We value potential not experience.
5. You are determined: you know how to dig out a solution.
The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:-
1. Work closely with the founders to assist in mapping Instaveritas Go-to Market Strategy.
2. Conceptualize and implement InstaVeritas events on the ground.
3. Business Development and lead generation across verticals in which InstaVeritas operates.
4. Attend Client Meetings.
5. Social Media Strategy Mapping.
6. Process flow management and optimization.
1. Possibility of a full time position based on performance during the internship period.
2. Internship certificate and possible letter of recommendation.
3. Opportunity to expand your network by meeting entrepreneurs, investors and senior executives across industries.
4. Hand’s on experience at a fast growing start-up.
5. We work hard and play harder – join the fun.
InstaVeritas offers background verification solutions to tackle the issues of rampant fraud and misrepresentation in the recruitment process. We partner with early stage companies and SME’s in developing and implementing comprehensive programs to identify and mitigate hiring risks. Our online self-verification platform is a unique tool to allow proactive individuals to verify their credentials seamlessly.
Our Company is supported by Ixora Ventures – an early staged growth focused investment firm. We are currently a small, young but highly experienced and energetic team that is itching to make a difference. At present, we are looking to bring on board a like-minded, driven and motivated young Intern to join the team.