Customer Operations Intern
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. Are available for full time (in-office) internship.
2. Can start the internship between 5th Jan'17 and 4th Feb'17.
3. Are available for duration of 3 months (preferred, not mandatory).
4. Are from Chennai and neighboring cities.
5. Are pursuing any degree but have relevant skills and interest.
6. Are currently in any year of study or are recent graduates.
# of Internships available: 5
The selected candidate will have to fulfill the following:
1. Handles the operations related to the Youth Money Olympiad project
2. Support to the customer via call/email
3. Daily Report to the Business Development Manager and Founder
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Pre placement offer (PPO), Informal dress code, 5 days a week, Free snacks & beverages.
An IIM alumni venture, Money-Wizards is a pioneer company in financial literacy and education.