The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. The role is ideal for fresh graduates who are looking for opportunities to start their careers in the e-commerce space.
2. It might also be interesting for people who have less than a year’s experience in these spaces, and are actively looking for a change.
3. May also be an interesting experience for fresh postgraduates looking to start off in e-commerce, but are unsure of the practical challenges involved.
4. Good communication skills and quick learn-ability are key requirements.
The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:-
1. Manage ongoing operations:
- Order management across all channels (online, mobile, Whatsapp, phone calls, etc).
- Inventory management.
- Scheduling for purchase management and delivery management.
- Payments management and accounts management.
- Customer relationship management.
2. Develop a deep understanding of all the Operations processes, and aid in creation of replicable systems for use in other cities, as we expand.
3. Develop and own management reports, which would aid in continuous improvements in operational efficiencies.
1. End-to-end visibility into e-commerce operations (Sales and Operations management, Team management, Vendor management and Customer Relationship Management).
2. You will get to work directly with the founders, who come with significant experience in management consulting, corporate strategy, FMCG sales and marketing domains.
3. Potential opportunity for full time employment at the conclusion of the internship, depending on performance in the role – opportunity to become an early employee in a fast-growing company, which comes with its benefits.
4. Flexibility in the role offered, based on the preferences and strengths of the person, as fast growth is expected to open up a wide array of job opportunities in the medium term.
Started by IIM Alumni, PinkBlue.in is a pioneer in the field of technology-driven clinical supplies management in India. We are building an integrated supply chain management solution for clinical supplies.We bring the power of consumer e-commerce to the clinical supplies space, by placing the customer at the heart of our solutions. PinkBlue is one of the very few professional organizations in a highly unorganized field, and brings sound management expertise to make lives easier for healthcare professionals.Our mission is to enable every healthcare institution to continuously improve on the quality and the cost of the materials used.Being a pioneer working towards organizing a large unorganized space with the use of technology, with a well-rounded management team, PinkBlue.in is poised to be amongst the next set of billion dollar internet businesses built from India.