The selected interns will work on following during the internship:
1. Execution of end to end product delivery model of indofash ethnic fashion e-commerce.
2. Tracking of pickup, order packing and dispatch of products from seller to customer.
3. Maintaining records of every activity from order placement to reception at customer end.
4. Reporting directly to Head of Operations.
# of Internships available: 3
Who can apply:
Only applicants from Bangalore can apply.
Skill(s) required: MS-Office and MS-Excel.
Degree(s): Applicants pursuing any degree but having relevant skills and interest may apply.
Year of degree completion: Applicants currently in any year of study or recent graduates but having relevant skills and interest may apply.
Only applicants who are available full time for a minimum duration of 2 month(s) can apply.
Applicants should be available to start the internship immediately (& no later than 21 Jul'16 ).
- Anyone who is good in MS Office.
- Good communication skills.
- Smart and clear at communicating business cases and problems effectively to both sellers and head of operations.
Indofash is a global marketplace for users to discover and shop regional special authentic sarees and products. We bring together the age old hand woven authentic fabric arts across India! We bring together regional sellers and weaver societies from different regions in India and make them available on one platform for people across the world!