The candidate should have the following requirements:-
1. Post Graduates with good command over English.
2. IT skills: hands-on application of Microsoft Office and other related tools.
3. Ability to use Internet is essential.
4. Pleasant personality with good communication skills.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:-
1. Look after office administration, e.g. housekeeping, Muster Roll, various office compliances etc.
2. Prepare collaterals, slides for presentations, do research (surfing the net) for service delivery, interact with clients on administrative issues.
3. Any other work mutually agreed upon.
Tatvã is a result-oriented, leadership development and executive coaching company. We're a diverse team of Consultants and Facilitators who have designed and delivered leadership interventions for organisations for the last 25 years.
What sets us apart from others is that we believe that leadership is at the heart of everything we do, in thought, vision and deed. Leaders discover themselves through a journey of exploration and seeking within. Guided by the inner spiritual compass, they continually lead themselves to more fruitful, enriching goals. Leadership is about bringing awareness, grace and harmony into everyday living.