Back Office Operation Executive
The candidate should have the following requirements:-
1. HSC/Graduate in any field with basic computer knowledge.
2. Good typing speed.
3. Ability to work independently.
4. Ability to handle work pressure.
5. Basic Computer knowledge.
The candidate should fulfil the following job responsibilities:-
1. Checking of the documents received from sales coordinator.
2. Entry & scanning of the documents in the software and check the documents as per the PRF form attached to it.
3. Issuing policies online.
4. Handing over the documents to Parent Company along with the Cheques, documents & acknowledgement letter.
5. Checking the policies received from Parent Company.
6. Preparation of Final Policy Release Statement and approve the same.
7. Checking the amendments done in the policies and sending it to the parent company to make necessary changes.
8. Scanning the policies copy as per the PRF number and maintaining the record for the same.
9. Handing over the policies to the office coordinators to dispatch to the proposers.
10. Follow ups of policies and amendments so that it could be handed over to proposers on time.
Insurance is not only about paying premium or getting claims. It is all about understanding risks which one carries during his life and managing that risk.
Our mission is “To be a strongest bridge in the industry between insured and insurer with customer satisfaction, transparency, fairness, quick response on both the sides. Understanding customer’s need with technical feedback from company.”