The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. 0-2 years of operations related experience.
2. Good oral and written communication skills in English.
3. Knowledge of how to operate a laptop / PC, good typing speed and working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
4. Intelligent, enthusiastic and self-motivated individuals.
5. High ethical standards is expected.
6. Comfortable with long and unpredictable work hours.
7. Ability and willingness to learn new skills.
8. Engineering/MBA graduates preferred.
The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:-
1. Manage the delivery fleet – delivery boys, vendors
2. Manage and optimize delivery routes and schedules.
3. Inventory management.
4. Recruiting delivery boys as and when required.
5. Making delivery and inventory reports.
6. Responsibilities include managing client expectations, reporting, and invoicing.