Trip Management and Customer Relations
Want to deliver happiness and pleasant surprises to thousands of people every day? It certainly is easier said than done! Here’s your opportunity to become a team leader, handle high profile sales, and groom yourself into a marketing and consumer behaviour analyst and expert.
1. Strong and persuasive communication skills.
2. Conversation ability – English.
3. Aptitude, problem solving.
4. Leadership skills.
5. Basic computer usage knowledge – Internet, Email, Facebook, MS Excel, MS Word, Good typing speed.
6. Voice process.
7. Non voice process.
8. Email support.
9. Customer relations.
10.KPO & customer service operations.
1. Accept service requests.
2. Identify a perfect match from the resource pool, and map the same to the customer.
3. Ensure the perfect matches identified by you gets delivered on time to not one but hundreds of customers simultaneously.
4. Design and implement processes and quality checks happen seamlessly.
5. Build and implement feedback loops.
6. Build a team around you.
We are AutoRaja, a social enterprise aimed at improving lives of Autorickshaw Drivers (AutoRaja and AutoRani) while providing a Call-auto service to Chennai commuters for a minimal charge.
We are on the lookout for interns who are interested in social causes, along with a strong entrepreneurial spirit. AutoRaja can provide an insight into what goes into building up a socially relevant business model. The interns will get a chance to work with a team of former McKinsey, Infosys, Tata, TeachForIndia, JustDial employees coming from diverse backgrounds such as University of Oxford, VIT University, IIM Indore, etc. to name a few.