PMO Resource Coordinator
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Professional and positive approach.
2. Diligent with attention to detail.
3. Ability to cope under pressure.
4. Collaborates well.
5. Dynamic and vigorous.
6. Self-motivated & self-sufficient.
7. Effective communicator at all levels.
The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:-
1. Provides supervision and guidance to the PMO project coordinator, administrator, and business analysis staff.
2. Participates in departmental strategic and budgetary planning processes; prepares and administers work unit operating budget; provides recommendations on policies and goals desired; and implements new/revised programs according to established guidelines.
3. Prepares job descriptions, identifies staffing needs, provides general direction, assigns specific tasks and responsibilities, evaluates and mentors staff.
4. Continues professional development through attendance at meetings, professional seminars and conferences.
5. Provides direction to project teams including assignment of individual responsibilities, tasks and technical functions.
Consultiplex offers high quality human resource services and is emerging as one of the leading specialist in this field. We have achieved excellence in providing highly skilled and experienced professionals. Our focus is to provide executive Search, HR consulting, Outsourcing, staffing, etc. to our clients.
We have an established presence in PAN India with a huge network ensureing the right candidate for the right job in the right organisation.
The most Important thing about Consultiplex is that we have a pool of experienced resource in their respective areas engaged in head hunting & recruitment of executives, ensuring the interest of both the recruiter and the candidate. This also enables them to serve core consulting needs across all corporate disciplines & promote quality service delivery all over the globe.