Candidate should provide administrative support to business operations by performing processing tasks such as data entry, scanning, mail sorting or similar activities.
1. Responsible for ongoing delivery of services with quality.
2. Update documentation of SOP and operating instructions.
3. Responsible for peer review of transactions.
4. Updating of process task sheet/documentation for his/her own tasks.
5. Assist new people in understanding the process/tools.
6. All other tasks as assigned.
The one thing that’s predictable about business is that it’s fundamentally unpredictable. It’s disordered and constantly changing – sometimes by accident, sometimes by design. One thing successful businesses do to navigate through this unpredictability is make sure the technology, software and work processes that form the backbone of their organizations are operating as effectively and efficiently as possible.
No one understands this better than Xerox. We are the world’s leading enterprise for business process and document management. Our technologies, expertise and services enable your business to operate more efficiently and effectively, whatever the situation.
With Xerox at the heart of your company, you're ready to take on the world of real business.