Front Office Executive
The candidate should have the following requirements:-
1. Candidate MUST have 1-3 years experience in managing the Front Office/Front Desk/Reception.
2. Candidate should have good communication skills in both English and Hindi.
3. Candidate should be a resident of South Delhi.
1. The candidate will be handling incoming and outgoing calls, Office coordination activities, Housekeeping activities, emails.
2. Part of the job will also include the handling of field staffs.
3. Co-ordinate between the entire team members of the administrative team as well is also the main co-coordinator between office visitors and HRs.
4. Introduce a client or a customer to the company and make them acquainted with the concerned department with whom they are concerned.
5. Ensure that the executives who are involved in outdoor duties are provided with proper appointment timings.
6. To do data entry work and to keep track of the inventory is another thing that might be included in the job description of a office executive, however that also depends on the company.
Community Samvada is a unique monthly news magazine, published individually colony/sector wise. Each of these publications carries news, views and events of individual colonies/sectors.
Most of the time residents get to know of the happenings all over the world through various mediums, but Samvada is the only medium which gives every resident the news of what is happening within their colony/sector.