We are looking for an intern to support the fundraising team in raising income from a variety of sources, including events, companies, major donors and trusts and foundations. The internship is ideal for someone who is keen to obtain a wide understanding of fundraising and gain transferable fundraising skills and experience.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:-
1. Support the fundraising team in raising income from a variety of sources, including events, companies, major donors and trusts and foundations.
2. Obtain a wide understanding of fundraising.
3. Gain transferable fundraising skills and experience.
4. Produce and distribute fundraising materials, thank donors, arrange meetings.
5. Assist with administration and implementation of fundraising events and activities.
6. Help maintain the fundraising pages on our website, providing ideas and writing copy.
7. Undertake competitive analysis.
8. To lead on specific projects as required.
6. Assist with the preparation of donor and financial reports.
7. Maintain accurate and comprehensive records on the fundraising database, network drives and hard filing systems.
8. Work collaboratively with other departments.
9. To perform any other reasonable duties as required by Ambitious about Autism.
Wings of Desire is a registered national level organization which aims to eliminate gender inequality, exploitation, abuse, harassment and violence against women. WOD provides both services, and engages itself in advocacy to ensure the realization of women’s rights and thereby improve women’s quality of life. WOD’s work rooted in the belief that taking shared responsibility for parenting and valuing children of both sexes equally, educating them and preventing violence against them is a key foundation for achieving growth of the nation at grassroot level. WOD also believes that there is no single route to change, and therefore constantly seeks new and creative approaches in their programming to achieve the change they desire.