The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Excellent interpersonal skills.
2. Creative marketers.
3. Business insight and commercial awareness.
4. Adaptability and empathy.
5. Strong leaders and team players – but also ‘self-starters’ able to work with minimal supervision.
6. Integrity and open minded.
1. Working in partnership with community groups.
2. Co-ordinating volunteer activities and events, drumming up support and persuading employee participation.
3. Presenting to CSR stakeholders, selling the business case of a CSR program.
4. Negotiating and overseeing sponsorship deals and other educational or environmental partnerships.
5. Organising educational workshops to coach CSR champions across the business.
6. Promoting activities undertaken, both in the media and to other stakeholders.
7. Setting up forums where employees can share ideas.
8. Measuring the uptake and outcomes of CSR campaigns.
9. Looking at investments & making sure they are socially and ethically responsible.
Established in 1897, the Godrej group has grown in India from the days of the charkha to nights at the call centers. Our founder, Ardeshir Godrej, lawyer-turned-locksmith, was a persistent inventor and a strong visionary who could see the spark in the future. His inventions, manufactured by his brother Pirojsha Godrej, were the foundation of today’s Godrej empire. One of India’s most trusted brand, Godrej enjoys the patronage and trust of around 500 million Indians every single day. Our customers mean the world to us. We are happy only when we see a delighted customer smile.
With 7 major companies with interests in real estate, FMCG, industrial engineering, appliances, furniture, security and agri care – to name a few – our turnover crosses 4.1 billion dollars*. You think of Godrej as such an integral part of India – like the bhangara or the kurta – that you may be surprised to know that 26% of our business is done overseas. Our presence in more than 60 countries ensures that our customers are at home with Godrej no matter where they go. With brands you can believe in, service excellence you can count on and the promise of brighter living for every customer, Godrej knows what makes India tick today.
Today, we are at a point in Godrej’s history when our amazing past is meeting up with its spectacular future head on. Godrej is learning and relishing being young again.