Business Development Executive
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:
1. Key Customer Relationship Management & supervision of all high Net Worth customer program
2. Build and sustain long-term partnerships with external individuals and agencies for financial and non-financial support
3. Support the organization in the development of fundraising and communications strategy, action plans.
4. Contribute new ideas for fundraising and identify suitable funding initiatives, calls for proposals etc.
5. Maintain organized hard and soft files of all fundraising information
6. Carry out volunteer inductions, promotional activities and events.
7. Relationship building with key decision-makers in target organizations for business development.
8. Achieve targets and confirm 100% collections thereon.
9. Focused approach in attracting and managing donors across the region.
10. Planning and achieving Sales Targets, Managing, Generating & Monitoring leads
11. Maintaining all the relevant MIS Reports
12. To achieve sales targets through direct sales through network and leads
13. New client Acquisition
14. Generate leads / referrals from existing customers and convert them.
15. Acquire new customers and service existing relationships, to achieve set targets
1. Should have good Communication Skills.
2. Leadership quality.
3. Should have positive attitude towards field job & fund raising.
4. Should be actively involved in all the events & campaigning.
Global Vision is a nationwide, well organized Cancer Care NGO dedicated to eliminating cancer
as a major health problem by preventing cancer, saving lives of patients suffering from cancer, through funding, education, awareness, advocacy and service. More than 100 Hospitals from allover India send patients to Global Vision for assistance.
The Organization has well qualified & experienced Board of Directors and Managing Trustees,
who have set strategy and policy to our volunteers who organize special events and education programs, supported by professional staff. Our well trained volunteers empower people from every community to play a role in saving lives of needy cancer patients.
Global Vision invests lakhs of Rupees every year to fight against cancer in India and has earned the public trust by demonstrating a history of careful and proven financial stewardship. We have years of experience being a responsible, responsive, and independent organization – in fact, zero percent of our revenues come from the government of India. This means that we raise all of the funds from private individual donors, corporate donors, & through the different charity events as well which helps to ensure our independence.