Greenpeace is an independent global campaigning NON PROFIT Organization which works to protect and conserve environment.
Greenpeace is looking to hire passionate students who want to work for Cause and save planet
1. Educate people about Greenpeace campaigns and Environment Issue’s
2. Interact with people at public places, shopping malls, corporate sector.
3. Give presentation about Greenpeace Campaigns.
4. Inspire and motivate people to support to support Greenpeace campaigns morally and financially.
1. Enroll financial supporter for ongoing campaigns.
2. Meet set up target’s.
Greenpeace India was founded in 2001, and is a legally registered society with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Patna, Kolkata, Pune, Hyderabad and Chennai. We have an Indian board of governors made up of notable Indian citizens and an Indian Senior Management Team (SMT) who lead an organisation of 350 (approx.) Indian staff.
Greenpeace India does not accept donations from governments or corporations, and relies on the donations of 77,000+ Indian citizens to fund our campaign work. In addition we are supported by a national network of Indian volunteers and 11 lakh online and 18 lakh mobile activists . We have an annual income of around 17 Crore Rs.