The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Previous experience of working in social sector, managing university programs etc.
2. Previous experience of working with students in similar projects.
3. Proven project management skills with experience managing multiple projects.
4. Strong interpersonal skills and mentoring skills to work effectively with partners.
5. A track record that demonstrates energy and creativity, and the ability to successfully prioritize and manage competing priorities.
6. Demonstrated success in project planning, financial management, program monitoring, report writing, and identifying and procuring technical assistance.
7. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including public speaking and presentation skills.
8. Experience in data processing (Microsoft Word), spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel), E-mail, and Internet browser software.
The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:-
1. To establish a sustainable connection between University and CDF adopted villages.
2. Conducting relevant workshops for the volunteers.
3. Organize events for University students.
4. Deliver networking events.
5. Represent CDF at various Events.
6. CSR proposal creation and management of Fundraising Activities.
CDF works with several leading educational institutions in India, wherein their students volunteer for a long term engagement with CDF villages. Student volunteers from partner institutions are chosen on basis of their skills, interests and passion for inclusive growth. The volunteer students are trained by CDF on all aspects of development initiatives. CDF provides them with the necessary guidance for understanding needs and helping create long term solutions for rural India. University partners eventually are the knowledge partners as well as organizations to provide human resource for implementation of various CDF initiatives in the chosen villages. Under this partnership both CDF and partnering institute work collaboratively to identify sustainable solutions to the concerns of the chosen villages in three areas: (1) Education (2) Health (3) Livelihood.