Associate Intern in Contract Abstract
1. Good analytical and logical skills.
2. Attention to detail.
3. Must be computer savvy and able to learn and adapt to different contract management platforms.
4. Knowledge of English/Grammar enabling efficient comprehension of clients' documents, codes, abstracts and other deliverables.
5. Good written and verbal communication skills.
6. Responsiveness - Sensitive to client deadlines, Team Player - Ability to co-operate and work as a team member and encourage colleagues, maintains positive attitude contributing to team morale.
1. Using legal skills to review, analyze and abstract a wide range of contracts including Patent License Agreements, IT Procurement Agreements, Web Hosting Agreements, Confidentiality Agreements, Software and Data License Agreements, Vendor Services Agreements, Master Services Agreements, Statements of Work, Purchase and License Agreements, Sponsor Research Agreements, Inter Institutional Agreements, Supply and Distribution Agreements, Staffing, Consulting and Teaming Agreements, Lease Agreements, Estoppels and SNDAA and other commercial contracts.
2. Act as a team player while working with a team of lawyers on several abstraction and due diligence projects involving the agreements described above.
3. Provide professional, timely, and prompt service and responses to the Delivery Managers so that they can support the Client Contact and the Sales team.
4. Manage deadlines without delivery delays and consistently re negotiate deadlines (when necessary) well in advance of originally scheduled deadline; escalate client issues promptly and appropriately; consistently complete real time client calls notes.
5. Attend and participate actively in mandatory and non- mandatory training and certification courses.
Jim Smith is appointed as the new Chief Executive Officer of Thomson Reuters.
Thomson Reuters is named to Ethisphere’s 2012 “World’s Most Ethical Companies List” and as one of Fortune Magazine’s Most Admired Companies, both for the fourth consecutive years.
The Human Rights Campaign awarded Thomson Reuters the top rating of 100 percent on its Corporate Equality Index for 2012.
Thomson Reuters issues its first Corporate Responsibility Annual Report and launches the ‘Sustainability’ website, designed to help support customers and engaged citizens in their efforts to find a more sustainable pathway for their businesses and communities.
Thomson Reuters completes the sale of its healthcare business to private equity firm Veritas Capital.
Thomson Reuters increases its focus on global growth markets and completes 29 acquisitions, a large number in Asia and the Middle East.