Travel Content Specialist
Seeking young graduates looking for a career in Social Media Marketing with respect to the E-Aviation, E-Travel & E-Tourism environment. An out-of-the-box job, which requires lots of member interaction on various social media channels.
One is also required to engage on a personal level with the online community to create better online reputation.
You would be part of the editorial team and would be looking into everything related to content.
Other part of your responsibilities would be:
1. Generating content for Marketing/Production.
2. Be an avid writer for the FareHawker.com Blog.
3. Collating content for Facebook Creatives.
4. Interviewing the Fashion Fraternity.
5. Working on the In-house FareHawker E-Magazine.
6. Helping out with day to day sales promotions in terms of content.
7. Curating daily promotions.
8. Write about everything from Local Travel, Key Trends, Airlines, Travel & Tourism Shows, Daily Sales, Exploring based features keeping in view the angle of Travel industry.
9. Be willing to take an initiative and working on both personal and professional goals (We believe that we are here to not only help you understand our environment but also help in furthering your personal career oriented goals, we love Happy People).
FareHawker is an Indian travel site with a collection of free services for its user that helps to plan their next travel. We’re not a travel agency, we’re not an airline, we’re not a booking-portal and we don't sell flight tickets. We just search fares across the web - exactly as you do when hunting your next flight. The only difference is that our algorithms search 300+ of sites simultaneously to give you an overview within seconds.
You can book your flight ticket directly on an airline–website or you can book your ticket on one of the many travel agencies or booking sites on the Web. FareHawker searches across them all – travel agency sites, national carriers and low–cost airlines to present a consolidated view of the flight & hotel market place. Sometimes it’s good to book your flight directly from the airline; at other times you may get the cheapest fare via an online travel agency – as they purchase in large volumes.
Use FareHawker to search and compare fares across travel agency sites, national carriers and low-cost airlines. We do not sell flight tickets online– we just show you where to get the best deals and link you to the booking site – for you to place your booking directly at the supplier at no extra cost.