Creative Script Writer
1. Researching the market including reading relevant publications or blogs, and staying up to date with writing that is being produced in your chosen field.
2. Selecting subject matter based on personal or public interest, or commissioned by a publisher or agent.
3. Undertaking background research including desk based research and conducting site visits or interviews.
4. Writing individual pieces, including using the technical skills of writing and being able to structure and plan individual projects.
5. Editing, revising and reviewing work especially in response to feedback.
6. Working to tight deadlines, especially for theatre, screen and radio.
7. Submitting material for publication in the required and expected format.
Freeing India brings a sensation of real life adventure and makes people thrilled and entertained. This initiative provides alternative immersive entertainment by implementing enthralling story lines and advance mechanics. This novel concept will not only provide entertainment but also strengthen team spirit and nurture out-of-the-box thinking skills. The game features solving the inventive puzzles that require participants to form a team and use their deductive skills to resolve several mysteries and escape from a locked room. Come work for an International Brand. Balance work and fun. An opportunity that can lead you to become an Event Manager or a Customer relationship executive. You can be from any discipline. We will train you. We value quick mind and wit, attitude for customer relationships, communication skills and problem solving skills.