Web & Mobile App Development Intern
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Any graduate with strong knowledge of jScript, PHP.
2. Knowledge of building mobile applications will be preferred.
3. Ability to learn and research new technologies.
4. Web based applications.
5. Working knowledge of using j Scripts and PHP designing.
6. Innovative Solutions to achieve maximum efficiency.
7. Working on a dedicated team to offer a solution for all devices.
8. Strong and positive attitude is a MUST.
9. This is a research project so we require candidates with the mentality of facing failures but striving to achieve results.
The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:-
1. The intern will be working on a mobile/web based media application to build a commercial platform.
2. Live project development.
3. Working closely with another mobile app developer leading the other platform development
4. Deliver across the entire app life cycle –concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support.
Six Steps is a technology firm offering unique solutions to media and entertainment industry. We provide rapid prototyping services in a variety of materials including both plastics and metals. Notable manufacturing capabilities include Direct Metal Laser Sintering (DMLS), Objet 3D printing, Stereo-lithography (SLA), Selective Laser Sintering (SLS) and Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM).