Full Stack Developer
We are looking for smart, creative graduate engineers, to design, develop and deploy software that makes a difference.
The interns must:
1. Be Graduates with a technical degree (BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA, MBA).
2. Have a demonstrable passion for tinkering with web or mobile products.
3. Have strong programming skills and experience with any web or mobile framework (MEAN or LAMP or J2EE or Xcode (iOS) or Android Studio or any other 'full stack').
4. Exhibit the following behavior:
- Goal-oriented: A strong bias for making things happen without excuses.
- Quality: High Work Standards in your deliverables.
- Proactive: Ability to 'figure stuff out' on your own.
- Communication: Good at getting your point across and understanding others perspective.
- Adaptability: Flexibility in responding to changes in in tasks, tools , processes and learning new things.
- Build HTML5/CSS3/Jquery wireframes as per specification.
- Utilize Bootstrap, Angular, Jquery Mobile, Ionic frameworks for slick UI/UX.
- Integrate with Location, Facebook, Google APIs.
- Develop proprietary Web Services in Java or Node.js
- Design and use mySQL or mongoDB database as backend.
We are a Skill Exchange that enables mentors, students, designers, developers and industry experts to exchange their skills towards making value-driven software products happen.
We do this through our "Learn Skills" programs that teach Product Design, Development and Delivery skills and our "Build Products" programs that build value-driven products in an ownership-based model.