Computer Science and Electronics Intern
The selected intern(s) will work on following during the internship:
1. Development of IoT platform and its integration with Proprietary sensors.
2. Software for Sensor <==> Gateway <==> Server.
3. C / C++ , RTOS (Embedded Linux).
4. Windows / Linux for Visual studio / Eclipse.
5. Cross compilation of developed software on ARM/Freescale/Atmel platform.
Embionics is a electronic product design house committed to serve predominantly in home security , industry automation and Transportation verticals. Embionics expertise in M2M space is entrenched in every phase of product development life cycle. This amalgamates Idea conceptualization, Necessary platform (hardware + software) identification, developing POC (Proof-Of-Concept) for specified requirements, System design and development, Compliance testing, Support for manufacturing and mass production.
Embionics inspects every problem statement with a 360 degree perspective to develop rugged and robust solution trying to provide excellent user experience in terms of performance and ease of use.