The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Good coder in JAVA, PHP/Ruby with Object Oriented Designs.
2. Good problem solver.
3. Flexible enough to work under different work environments settings.
4. This opening is for IIT Bombay - Winter batch.
The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:-
1. Envisioning system features and functionality.
2. Design, Develop, Test and Manage Products.
3. Writing high performance code with lesser time/space complexity.
4. Integrating modules with multiple open source libraries to reduce burden on core modules.
5. Effective review on artifacts delivered by developers (Code, Design, Test case).
6. Continuous build and integration of developed modules / Components / Services.
7. Use project’s best practices and coding standards.
8. Technical - Coding and developing.
9. Write quality code, set an example of quality in front of the team members.
10. Must follow agile development methodology.
Wegilant is in Mobile Application Security Industry. Wegilant, founded by IIT Bombay Alumnus in 2011 with a vision of enriching applications in security. Company is presently incubated in IIT Bombay. Wegilant offer strategies, capabilities, and technologies necessary to help businesses preemptively protect Android Apps & IT infrastructure from threats. We address the complexities and growing costs of security risk management and security compliance. Wegilant's product App vigil is a cloud based Android App security scanner that scan security loopholes in android applications.