Android Development Intern
1. Development of our driver and customer Application for Android platform.
2. Maintenance and support of all critical applications.
3. Troubleshoot complex system issues and fix software defects when required.
4. Database programming, including SQL queries, schema, table and view creation.
5. Continuous integration of code into (GIT) source code control systems.
6. Work with Product and IT Leadership on strategic software and development planning.
7. Collaborate with C Developers to integrate product libraries using Android NDK.
We are a hyper-local aggregator of mini trucks and tempos. We provide intra-city logistics solutions to customers be it SMEs or corporates. Our solutions ensure timely, cheap, quick and reliable vehicles for all our customers.
All our drivers are police verified and vehicles are GPS tracked ensuring complete transparency to our customers
We have a varied fleet of vehicles under our command, ranging from Tata Ace to Tata 909
Our vision is to organize and provide structure to this USD 10Bn market segment of intra-city logistics.