Java Development Intern
What we are looking for?
1. Development Interns for a 6 month period with the following :
- Love for technology.
- Object oriented concepts and core java are a must.
- SQL expertise (Any database will do).
- HTML 5/CSS 3.
- Clear Testing fundamentals.
- Eagerness to work in a startup (not afraid of long hours and not afraid of responsibility) and experience exponential growth.
- Strong career focus.
2. Soft Skills: Excellence, dedication, team skills, ownership, self-starter and strong desire for exponential growth.
3. We are also open to folks pursuing their internship in the final years of their graduation.
1. Exceptional performance will convert to a full time opportunity.
2. Challenging work that will help build the right foundations for a career ahead.
3. Mentorship and guidance from experienced group of people who have shaped several hundred careers till date.
4. Experience Certificate.
5. We love having fun at work. We all love what we do and do what we love.
6. What you eat, how you look and what you wear doesn’t matter. We all have worked at large MNCs to know that micro management and dress codes have no connection with productivity. We do encourage eating at right times and working out though.
7. We are building an ego resistant flat organization. We love opinions and believe ideas have no connection with a person’s age or experience.
8. No stupid bosses, seriously! (Actually no bosses! Our CEO is a servant leader and we mess enough things up so he can clean up often :-).
9. Experience Independence and initiative.
10. Make many mistakes so you can learn often and learn quickly.
We believe empowerment is a catalyst for extra ordinary results. In everything we do, we believe in empowering people, beliefs, relationships and results.
Our first product - RippleHire (www.ripplehire.com) is a Web 2.0 product that will help our customers find the right talent quickly and at minimal effort and lower cost. We are excited about combining gamification, social media and cutting edge user experience design and bringing it to the world of recruiting and talent scouting. Finding good people is hard and cumbersome and we are working to improve your experience. We are also laying the foundations for an enterprise gamification company through our first product. We picked recruiting because it is incredibly satisfying to help a person land a dream job. What do we stand for?
Our 3 core values are Evolve, Revolve and Involve.
Gamification, Social Recruiting, User Experience Design, Technology Products