Android Developer Intern
Phase 1: Programming Fundamentals Learning how to think like a programmer
1. OOAD Fundamentals.
2. Application Component.
5. Environmental Setup.
Phase 2: Programming for the Web Learning the tools and practices of building Real Apps
1. Broadcast Receivers.
2. UI Controls.
3. Content Providers.
4. Event Handling.
6. Styles and Themes.
8. Custom Components.
9. UI Layouts.
RESPONSIBILITIES DURING THE INTERNSHIP
1. Design and build application on the Android platform.
2. Create blueprints and wireframes.
3. Translate the above into high quality code (Reusable & reliable).
4. Check the responsiveness of the application.
5. Unit-test code for robustness.
6. Work on bugs fixing.
7. Write code documentation.
8. Follow the Software Development Lifecycle using Agile Methodology.
Phase 3: Putting it all Together Building fully functional Web Applications
Designing and Developing a Media Player that provides features of forwarding, back warding, playing and pausing music
Phase 4: Practicing Agile Development Writing your Code Documentation
Working on Technical Specification Documentation
Working on System Requirement Documentation
1. Receiving certificate of Internship upon completion of the same.
2. Gaining Industry exposure by Building full stack web based applications.
Swabhav Techlabs is a technology consulting and training firm and a skills-building partner to IT Companies. It is driven by a team of passionate individuals with years of global exposure and technology experience across domains, as well as prior experience in scaling up a technology company from scratch to an IPO with an annual turnover of more than $100 million.