Software Intern for Technical writing
1. Understand existing Application or module, document functional requirement and technical design using Standard Software Templates.
2. Opportunity to learn Mind Map, Technical Diagram, Architecture Diagram, Design Technique, UML etc.
3. Work with software team to coordinate development of new software features.
and resolve issues.
4. Documentation and testing new software applications.
5. Assessment of new application ideas.
6. Research competitor offerings.
7. Develop applications (coding, programming).
8. Interview beta testers.
SurPaaS stands for Seamlessly Unified Recruitment Platform as a Service is a Cloud based Talent Acquisition Platform developed for Employers and Recruitment Service Provider, to manage the plethora of complexity in the Hiring Process in a Simplified way. SurPaas had been conceptualized long before it was developed by people who have been working in the Industry for more than 25 years and are experienced in various software platforms. Our product provides value and enhances productivity to the recruitment process.