IOS App Developer Intern
1. You are currently doing iOS development – Only in Swift.
2. High-caliber proficiency in iOS and Swift.
3. Strong software engineering skills, can design and implement software projects from the ground up.
4. Strong knowledge of MVC, OOP, memory management and multi-threading.
5. Currently enrolled in or completed BE/ME degree in Computer Engineering, Information Technology or a related subject.
6. Familiarity with JSON and REST-based APIs.
7. Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
8. Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle – testing, issue and bug tracking, source management, cutting builds, app publishing, etc.
1. Design and build advanced application for the iOS platform.
2. Work on a complete architecture of mobile development from IOS App to working on Cloud.
3. Work with 1st and 3rd party data sources and APIs.
4. Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
5. Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
1. Experience of working with a growing startup.
ShipBit is looking for a creative and talented part-time Intern to help us expand our service. ShipBit is a on demand delivery solution where anyone can send packages at ease. Think Uber -- for package delivery. ShipBit is currently located in Boston, Massachusetts and is building the foundation to establish a market.
With a small and talented team, and capital from amazing investors, we have made incredible progress in the last few months. We're now looking to revolutionize the local experiences in Boston market and put the growth of our company in hyper-drive. If you're someone who thrives in a fast-paced and exciting working environment, wants to gain valuable experience in building a company from the ground up, and wants to have a say in the direction of the company, this is the perfect opportunity for you!