Web Development Intern
1. Candidates should be available for full time internship.
2. Candidates should start the internship between 7th October 2016 and 6th November 2016.
3. Candidates should be available for duration of 6 months.
4. Candidates pursuing any degree but have relevant skills and interest may apply.
5. Candidates currently in any year of study or are recent graduates may apply.
1. Upload photos and products on an upcoming e-commerce website
2. Source suppliers from all over India (travelling will be required)
3. Tagging, content writing, photo edit, photoshop. photography of products
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Pre placement offer (PPO).
Sagar World is the brand name for various companies founded by the heirs of Late Dr. Ramanand Sagar i.e. Mr. Prem Sagar (Son) and Mr. Shiv Sagar (Grandson). Sagar World draws inspiration from the mother brand name of Sagar, which has been synonymous with Mythological, Fantasy and Historic television programming in India. Sagar World Multimedia as the name suggests has business interests in Film and Television Production, Theme Parks, Cinema Halls, Online Portals, Museums, Theme Hotels, Entertainment Centres, Themed Restaurants, Cultural Centres etc.
Sagarworld.com is a portal belonging to Sagar World Multimedia Pvt Ltd. The website is a comprehensive and interactive site on Indian culture, history and religion where people interested in this subject learn, interact, play, ask questions, blog, read, study, watch videos, purchase merchandise all related to the theme of Hindu Mythology, Hindu Scriptures, History, Ayurveda, Yoga, Healing, Spiritualism, Occult, Rituals, Esoteric, Jyotish or Astrology and the innumerous other streams connected with India’s ancient culture and history. There is a Shopping Cart and a blog that is regularly updated.
Our historians, researchers and curators bring to you handpicked, top-quality merchandise which are unique, difficult to source and creative. We market only products that are innovate, cool and creatively designed either by our suppliers or us. So everything from T-shirts, to Pooja Kits to Indus Valley civilization Memorabilia to Holy waters of the Ganges and other sacred Rivers of India to Yoga Mats. We have it all but with a twist. Our endeavor is making spirituality cool and usable/functional versus it putting further restrictions on your lifestyle.
We connect the mythological stories and the characters from therein to create funky posters, dolls, souvenirs, games etc. At the same time understanding that these characters have been given the status of god in India, and thereby not treating them as super-heroes. We travel all over India and bring to you unique gifts, souvenirs, home furnishing, lifestyle products that you could use in your daily life or present to a dear one.