Server Side Programming Intern
1. Perform portal and portlet level design, and development.
2. Development of server-side components to satisfy front-end requirements.
3. Adopt and communicate new concepts, ideas, techniques, best practices and technology assistance.
4. Work closely with UX designer, Business Partners, BAs and software architects to deliver highly usable software that satisfies the business requirements.
5. Conversion of wireframes and comps into workable prototypes for business review, design validation and usability testing.
6. Duration: 2 - 6 Months.
Working with a startup, you will learn tactile development in a fast moving, demanding environment.
The state of most start-ups & SMEs and how difficult it is for them to retain their talent cannot go unnoticed. Salaries are stretched and defection is a looming reality. A small team getting smaller can be back breaking. We have set ourselves on the aspect of retention that could serve to arrest this phenomenon: A non-monetary compensation that helps employees save on essential needs and amenities. RocketPerks was conceived with this idea of empowering small and medium enterprises in giving their employees benefits similar to what employees in big organizations enjoy. We are creating a culture of happiness where people love to work with a sense of ownership and proudly help in building next level enterprises. RocketPerks is not a company, but an idea that is at the core of an impending ecosystem that will emerge from the shackles of how employees perceive work today and give rise to a tradition of joy that merges life and work as a gleeful amalgamation. RocketPerks is thought leadership on work life balance.